Montana Tech Business and Information Technology-Accounting students learn to manage the finances of businesses, organizations or individuals by creating, maintaining and auditing financial records and systems. Montana Tech’s programs consistently top national, regional and state rankings that measure return-on-investment or performance on professional licensure examinations. Graduates receive a high-quality STEM education, and enjoy excellent career placement rates into in-demand fields. Performs taxpayer registration by updating or adding taxpayer account information received from paper or electronically filed tax documentation when the information submitted by the customer follows business requirements for processing. To be considered for any DOR position, applicants must complete and submit their application online, and upload any required documents. Successful applicants are required to successfully pass DOR tax and background check.
- The Career Services Office will help keep you grounded with an eye on the future, with plenty of summer internship and employment opportunities.
- Other combinations of education and experience will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Our established, award winning construction company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to meticulously record accounting transactions and maintain books of accounts.
- Execute, as applicable, processes related to accounts payable and accounts receivable management, bookkeeping entries, closing the books monthly as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis.
- BIT’s tax examiner I’s perform a variety of duties assigned by management.
- The Estimating Assistant has the responsibility of working closely with the Estimating department to ensure they are familiar with the projects that are bidding and providing subcontractors with information on the project as necessary.
- Since 2004, we have been empowering business owners by taking bookkeeping and operational support functions off their plates allowing them to focus on their core business.
The Director of Finance and Accounting is responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. The Corporate Safety Manager of Diede Construction, Inc. has the responsibility to work closely with the Management team to achieve a desired outcome of a total safety culture. The Contract Compliance Administrator is in contact with subcontractors and insurance companies, which requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism. The College of Letters and Sciences offers numerous degree program options. Take a break from your business studiesto hike hundreds of miles of maintained trails, including the Continental Divide Trail, or go mountain biking, fly-fishing, or backcountry and cross country skiing — all just minutes from campus. Endless outdoor opportunities, including hiking, biking, skiing, and fishing.
How much does a Bookkeeper earn in Great Falls, MT?
The College of Letters, Sciences & Professional Studies is home to Montana’s #1 BSN nursing program, and pre-professional health options. Montana Tech is home to nationally and regionally ranked programs in engineering, sciences, and health care. A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY – Opportunity to advance your technical skills using the latest and most innovative cloud-based platforms.
This emphasis on teaching students how to both understand and use information technology sets our program apart. A minimum of 15 percent of our required coursework is based in understanding information technology and directly applying it to solving issues found in the business environment. Great Falls is an active community within 1 hour of two local ski resorts. At the Great Falls Clinic Hospital, we pride ourselves on providing high quality care and exceptional service to our patients. Great Falls lies about halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. The Patient Financial Coordinator will maximize health insurance benefits, reduce economic barriers to care and accurately explain insurance coverage, specifically around drug treatment.
Study Business and have fun too
The Operations Manager will develop new procedures, standardize Project Team processes, and promote staff development and training. The Office Manager will also be responsible for developing communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, office inventory control, and overall office operations. The Legal Secretary will handle all administrative duties within the legal department. The Shop Manager is in direct contact and must be able to establish good relationships with Public Agency Officials, Employees, Vendors and the General Public which requires tact, sensitivity and professionalism. The Estimating Assistant will assist the estimating department in all facets of the bidding process and assist the Project Teams as necessary.
The Estimating Assistant provides overall support for the Estimating department. The Director of Strategic Initiatives must be articulate, decisive, able to multitask, manage time and work under pressure to meet various deadlines. The Corporate Safety Manager is in contact with DDC personnel, owners, subcontractors, and Regulatory officials, which requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism. The Charge Bookkeeper construction bookkeeping compiles and accurately maintains bookkeeping records for Diede Construction, Inc. in a high-pressure fast paced environment. Above all, students can be assured Business Department professors are both knowledgeable and committed to teaching accounting; we proudly count two certified accountants as faculty members. Prepare for the dynamic global business environment through a business degree at Montana Tech.
1+ years of transactional accounting experience using QuickBooks for/in a professional organization. Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices. Throughout this event, we will work hard to keep you updated on the impact COVID-19 has on taxation, alcoholic beverage control, and property assessment.
- Our knowledgeable Billings, MT CPA firm does more than help you manage daily bookkeeping and cash flow.
- In addition, our accounting graduates are eligible to sit for other certification exams including the exam to become Certified in Management Accounting .
- The Estimator is in contact with owners, customers, and subcontractors, which requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices.
- The Project Coordinator is in contact with owners, customers, and subcontractors, which requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
The Shop Maintenance Worker delivers and maintains the Company’s equipment on jobsites and is responsible for the maintenance, upkeep, and return of rental equipment. The candidate must be willing to spearhead changes and create an environment that strives for efficiency and productivity. Commercial Construction Sales at Diede Construction, Inc. has the responsibility of developing new business and maintaining existing business partnerships and relationships.
The nation’s leading Food & Ag consulting and accounting firm.
They also assist other tax examiners in their responsibilities and provide a range of support services to taxpayers and other department programs and employees. As a construction company grows, it will demand the aid of a full-time financial staff that’s managed by a controller or a CFO to handle the company’s finances. All of these roles can vastly improve a contractor’s ability to take on larger construction projects. While large businesses might have full-time financial support teams, small-to-mid-sized businesses can hire part-time bookkeepers, accountants, or financial advisors as needed. Contractors have evolving needs for office managers, controllers, bookkeepers and CFOs.
- This position stays up with new trends and developments in the construction industry and advises management on growth opportunities in current and new fields or industries.
- For a construction company, the role of a controller is to forecast cash flow based on upcoming projects, equipment expenditures, investments, and tax liabilities.
- You will need to generate reports that report on the state of our finances.
- Highlands College is home to popular career-oriented 2-year and 1-year programs.
- The appropriate payment vouchers for each tax taype are available in our Forms Repository.
If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic, impactful team, in a family friendly community, Great Falls and Great Falls Clinic Hospital are for you.$33k-52k yearly est. Typically only necessary for the largest construction company, a Chief Financial Officer develops and implements complex financial strategy. The CFO typically works with the chief executive officer to guide the company’s capital structure. For example, a CFO may sound the alarm when the company’s finances are stretched thin across too many projects.
A) Salary.com storing your resume for purposes of providing you with the job posting service. Submit your resume here for future consideration and Career Concepts professionals will contact you as soon we find a great match to your background, skills and experience. The Superintendent will additionally plan and implement Amtrak and Host Railroad Safety on site to ensure a safe, also, works with the project team to ensure that the best possible outcome is achieved. The Superintendent is in contact with DDC personnel, Amtrak, customers, subcontractors, inspectors, and city officials, which requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism. The Salesperson develops, designs, and implements marketing strategies in order to enhance the company’s ability to maximize its market presence and profitability. The Construction Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities of multiple projects to ensure that the established objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget.